UPartner Media and the Junta de Castilla y León (Castilla y León Regional Government) through the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Sport have launched a campaign to highlight the cultural and ethnographic value of the festivity in the autonomous community. Six creative pieces will cover the biggest screens of Madrid’s Gran Vía for a week as the main axis of a campaign that is estimated will impact more than 2 million people.
Under the slogan ‘You are just one step away from Easter in Castilla y León’, the Junta de Castilla y León through its Culture, Tourismo and Sport Office has made public its most recent campaign to highlight the cultural and ethnographic value that these dates have in the autonomous community.
An action that, by means of an exceptional visual and narrative language, presents some of the most outstanding rituals of Easter in the autonomous community through different pieces. The campaign has been orchestrated by UPartner Media, an agency that manages its media communication to support the great audiovisual power of the pieces created by O2Studio, and it is estimated that it will reach more than 2 million people during its activation.
The 6 creative pieces that cover, from top to bottom, the largest screens of the Gran Vía in Madrid are the central axis of an action whose objective is to enhance awareness of the Easter Week of Castilla y León as one of the best in the world, with nine international distinctions, five at a national level and fourteen more recognitions as festivities of Regional Tourist Interest.
The activation is part of a strategic action of the Junta to turn Castilla y León into one of the main tourist destinations during Easter Week. Along with it, various activities and events will be carried out for this festivity, such as the Opening of Monuments of Castilla y León Program, which will allow visits to 356 monuments of the autonomous community from April 1 to 10, grouped into 16 thematic proposals based on artistic styles, geographic areas or tourist products.
The plan has been presented in an event celebrated in the Palace of Linares last week, where Juan García-Gallardo, vice-president of the Board has emphasized the importance of eno-gastronomic and patrimonial tourism in the autonomous community, and has urged those present to be the best ambassadors of the Holy Week of Castilla y León.
All the information on the Holy Week in Castilla y León, as well as the associated tourist products can be found at www.turismocastillayleon.com.
- Media agency: UPartner Media
- Advertiser: : Junta de Castilla y León. Siglo Foundation.
- Executing agency: Consejería de Cultura, Turismo y Deporte.
- Sector: Public Administration
- Client Services Director: Nuria Partida
- Creative Agency: O2Studio
- Production company: O2Studio
- Media: Outdoor, Social Networks, specialized press (travel supplements), regional press, national radio, local radio, specialized sites (travel).
- Formats: : OOH: 6 10′ spots. Social networks: 6 videos of 10′. Press: page, half-page and color insert. Radio: 20″ spot. Digital: standard video display, double roba, roba,sky and billboard.
- Title:“You are one step away from Easter in Castilla y León”.