Legal Notice and information on the conditions of use of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL as owner of the website http://www.upartnermedia.com/, states:
1. Datos identificativos:
- Company name: MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL
- Registered office: CALLE ANABEL SEGURA 11, EDIF ALBATROS B , PLANTA BAJA , OFICINA 2 – 28108 ALCOBENDAS (MADRID)
- VAT NUMBER: B87673893
- E-mail address: MEDIOS@UPARTNERMEDIA.COM
- Registration data in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid: Volume 35418, Book 0, Folio 121, Section B, Page M 636662. Registration or annotation: 1 / Date: 20/12/2016
The present information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that, the users of the Web page published under the domain name http://www.upartnermedia.com/, assume and undertake to respect.
- “Site”, domain http://www.upartnermedia.com/ that is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”, natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
- “Content”, are the pages that make up the entire domain HTTP://WWW.UPARTNERMEDIA.COM/, which make up the information and services that MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL makes available to Internet users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- “Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicative containing the link.
- “Cookies”, technical means for the “traceability” and tracking of navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications on privacy, so MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL will warn in a timely and reliable manner of their use at the time they are implemented on the Site.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she shall refrain from using the Site.
4. Use of the Web Site
http://www.upartnermedia.com/ provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter “THE CONTENTS”) owned by MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website (http://www.upartnermedia.com/) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user can send texts through the form provided for that purpose. By sending such texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts to make appropriate use of the contents that HTTP://WWW.UPARTNERMEDIA.COM/ offers through its website, not to use them for:
- Incurring in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminating content or propaganda of a nature that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, in apology or support of terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of HTTP://WWW.UPARTNERMEDIA.COM/, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER agrees and undertakes NOT to use any of the Content for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by law, harmful to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the Content, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL, other users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER agrees and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Site, such as, but not limited to information, text, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he had access in his capacity as User of the Site.
Also, in accordance with all of the above, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless they have the written and explicit authorization of MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL , which owns the corresponding rights, or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL or its owners, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for recognition.
- The User shall refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, as appropriate, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents are or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and / or the Contents.
Likewise, the USER acknowledges:
- That MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL is not responsible in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That user comments do not represent the opinions of MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL, its partners or its employees.
- That MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the content submitted by users. In this regard, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by a spam filter and moderated, as to its form, by an administrator of the Web site, which will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Also, MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or, in his opinion, were not suitable for publication.
In any case, HTTP://WWW.UPARTNERMEDIA.COM/ will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL . Therefore, MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before you provide your personal information to these non-http://www.upartnermedia.com/ websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
In addition, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (http://www.upartnermedia.com/) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorization will be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any form. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorization of MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL.
- No “frames” (“frames”) will be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications shall be made about MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL , its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Content provided.
- It shall not be stated or implied that MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL has authorized the Hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the Content offered or made available to the Web page on which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or contents that are illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to any third party rights.
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the Web site, MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the Web site, the configuration and design of this and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time he/she accesses the Page.
8. Intellectual / industrial property
MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or text, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL, will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL. You can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL .
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Site are owned by MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL or, where appropriate, third parties who have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Website and / or the Content gives the User any right over such trademarks, trade names and / or logos, and can not be understood to be transferred to the User, nor any exploitation rights that exist or may exist on such Content.
Similarly, the Contents are the intellectual property of MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL, or third parties where appropriate, therefore, Intellectual Property rights are owned by MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL or third parties who have authorized their use, who have the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any form and by any technical means, without the authorization of MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL is expressly prohibited.
The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, as well as any breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL or third parties included in the page that have transferred content will result in the legally established responsibilities.
MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of the USER and therefore insists on reading the “Cookies Policy” of our website.
10. Availability of the site
MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the Site, its contents, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. Therefore, MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the USER resulting from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during or previous to the provision of the same.
MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL excludes, with the exceptions provided for in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of availability, continuity or quality of operation of the Site and the Contents, the non-fulfillment of the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the Site and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear in this Web is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Webs that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same.
MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL is not responsible for the contents of such linked pages, the operation or usefulness of hyperlinks or the result of such links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Site does not imply any obligation on the part of MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is up to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system or third parties (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
11. Quality of the Site
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Page, MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Content.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is for informational, advisory, informative and advertising purposes only. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL excludes all liability for the decisions that the USER may take based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that may contain documents and graphics of the Page. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content for expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
12. Availability of the Contents
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL , however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Site and / or any of the Content at any time. When reasonably possible, MEDIA PARTNER VENTURES SL will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Site.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit themselves to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
14. Applicable Legislation
These terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights are reserved by the laws and international treaties of intellectual property. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.